|1986-87||Bowden Roses/Team (Div. B)||Handicap||3105|
|1986-87||Bowden Roses/Team (Div. B)||Actual||2523|
|1990-91||Shrock's Dri Gas/Team (Div. B)||Actual||2343|
|1995-96||Shrock's Dri Gas/Team||Handicap||3247|
Gold, Silver and State Awards
|1990-91||High Game Silver Award||256|
|1990-91||State High Game Award||256|
- 1977-78 KWBA Sergeant-At-Arms
- 1978-79 KWBA Sergeant-At-Arms
- 1979-80 KWBA Sergeant-At-Arms
- 1980-81 KWBA Sergeant-At-Arms
- 1981-82 KWBA Sergeant-At-Arms
- 1982-83 KWBA Sergeant-At-Arms
- 1971-72 KWBA Director
- 1972-73 KWBA Director
- 1973-74 KWBA Director
- 1974-75 KWBA Director
- 1975-76 KWBA Director
- 1976-77 KWBA Director
- 1983-84 KWBA Director
- 1984-85 KWBA Director
- 1985-86 KWBA Director
- 1986-87 KWBA Director
- 1987-88 KWBA Director
- 1988-89 KWBA Director
- 1991-92 KWBA Director
- 1992-93 KWBA Director
- Elected State Delegate for
- 1988-91 Elected State Delegate (4 years)
- 1985-86 Elected State Delegate (2 years)
- 1978-83 Elected State Delegate (6 years)
- 1969-76 Elected State Delegate (8 years)
- Elected National Delegate for
- 1994-95 Elected National Delegate (2 years)
- 1978-91 Elected National Delegate (14 years)
- 1971-74 Elected National Delegate (4 years)
- Earlene has bowled for 33 years.
- She has held the office of President, Secretary, and Treasurer in many leagues.
- Earlene has been the organizer of many tournament teams at all levels.
- She is a member of the Local, State, and National 600 Clubs.
- For a time, Earlene was known as "Super Sub."
- She is always willing to help either on the lanes or behind the scenes.
SINCE EARLENE'S INDUCTION..........
- MARCH 27, 1993, she was honored as KWBA Member Emerita