- Juanita was married to John Cox, owner of Sycamore Lanes in Kokomo.
- She was very involved with bowling during the 1959 State Tournament, hosted by Kokomo Women's Bowling Association.
- Her involvement was always present, whether actively or in the background.
- She enjoyed bowling, placing several times in KWBA City Tournaments from 1957 through 1969.
- Juanita was very active in promoting membership bowling.
- She worked extensively with the youth and encouraging all as bowlers and association members.
- Her love, enthusiasm, and dedication she has for the sport of bowling, past and present, was very obvious at her induction into the Kokomo Women's Bowling Hall of Fame.
Naomi Juanita Taylor Brown Cox
September 29, 1909 - May 28, 2006