AT THE TIME OF INDUCTION ON MAY 11, 1996 -- Class of 1996...
- 1980 KBA All Events Actual--1951
- 1980 KBA All Events Handicap--1951
- 1980 KBA Doubles Actual with Steve Preston--1281
- 1982 KBA Singles Actual--661
- 1987 KBA All Events Actual--1987
- 1980 KBA Team Fletcher's Steak House-2940
- 1981 KBA Team Fletcher's Steak House-2893
- 1982 KBA Team Astro Bowl #2-2940
- 1983 KBA Team Astro Bowl III-3029
- 1988 KBA Team Ed's Pro Shop-3128
- 1989 KBA Team Ed's Pro Shop-3166
- 1995 KBA Team Strike Shop #2-3185
Along with his KBA Championship Tournament titles and numerous league championships...
- He bowled a 300 Game in September 18, 1990, has scored two other 300's, a 299, and two 298 games.
- Ed bowled the first 800 series in KBA history--257, 278, 278 = 813 on April 2, 1979.
- He shot the first 700 at Astro Bowl on October 23, 1979, then topped his record with a 748 on December 11, 1979, and again on March 4, 1980 with a 774.
- He won the Cedar Crest Elimination Tourney on September 13, 1980.
- Ed bowled a triplicate score of 218, a Dutch 200, and has converted the 7-10 Split.
- He was a member of the Fletcher's Steak House team that set a city record of 3318 on March 4, 1980 at Astro Bowl and also set a team record at Don Lowry Lanes the same week of 3218 on March 6, 1980.
- As a member of a traveling scratch league team, they also set a record of 3289 at Plaza Bowl in Marion, Indiana.
- Ed's high scores in the IBA Tournament are 724 in Singles and 1947 in All Events in 1979; Singles score of 726 in 1990, and in 1995 Doubles, scored a 758 and 1999 All Events.
- At the ABC Tournament, Ed had a singles series of 724 and all events score of 1947 in 1989. In 1990, he had a 651 in singles and 1814 all events.
- Ed was UAW Region 3 Singles and All Events Champion in 1989 and 1990. He also won championship title in 1994 UAW Singles with a 740.
- With the Midwest Bowlers Association, he was on the 2nd All-Star Team in 1981 and the 1st All-Star Team in 1982.
- He was Doubles Champion in Effingham, Illinois, in 1981 and 1982.Ed's titles includes Singles Championship in Clarksville, Indiana, in 1982 where he set a record for 8-game qualifying series of 2083 for an average of 260, and he set a record for an 18- game series in a single tournament of 4500 for an average of 250
- As a PBA member in 1982, he placed 3rd in the Resident Pro Championship qualifying him for the National Resident Pro Championship at Stone Mount, Georgia. Ed qualified 5th and finished 24th at the True Value Championship at Peoria, Illinois, and 28th at the Toledo National Championship. He qualified 5th and finished 8th at the Grand Rapids, Michigan, Regional Pro Championship.
- Ed also holds the highest league average of 196 at the Eagles Lanes.