|1982-83||Wednesday Morning Stars League|
|1985-86||Wednesday Morning Stars League|
|1987-88||Wednesday Morning Stars League|
|1988-89||Wednesday Morning Stars League|
|1994-95||Wednesday Morning Stars League|
|1995-96||Wednesday Morning Stars League|
- 1965-66 KWBA Treasurer
- 1966-67 KWBA Treasurer
- 1967-68 KWBA Treasurer
- 1968-69 KWBA Treasurer
- 1969-70 KWBA Treasurer
- 1970-71 KWBA Treasurer
- 1971-72 KWBA Treasurer
- 1972-73 KWBA Treasurer
- 1973-74 KWBA Treasurer
- 1974-75 KWBA Treasurer
- 1975-76 KWBA Director
- 1976-77 KWBA Director
- 1968-69 Elected State Delegate at Logansport
- 1970-71 Elected State Delegate at Muncie
- 1971-72 Elected State Delegate at Fort Wayne
- 1972-73 Elected State Delegate at Marion
- 1973-74 Elected State Delegate at Anderson
- 1974-75 Elected State Delegate at Indianapolis
- 1970-71 Elected National Delegate at Atlanta, Georgia
- Marge started bowling in 1960 after two back surgeries and continued to bowl until another injury 38 years later.
- She served as KWBA Treasurer for ten years and director for two years. In 1972 as KWBA Treasurer, she recalls writing city tournament checks while sitting with her husband in the hospital as he recuperated from a heart attack.
- She participated in most city and state tournaments during her bowling career.
- Among other committees that she was a member, Marge served as Prize List Chairman in 1967, 1971, 1973, 1974, and 1975
- She was chairman of the Nominating Committee in 1968, 1977, and 1978
- In 1975-76, Marge was chairman of the Audit Committee and Budget/Finance Committee
- Marge commented that the greatest thing she got from bowling was being with the people.