|1993-94||Doubles with Dee Johnson||Handicap||1288|
|1995-96||Div. 2 Doubles with Jennifer Warden||Actual||970|
|1983-84||Gold Award/High Game||264|
|1983-84||State Award/High Game||264|
|1982||Friday Nite Misfits|
|1993||Friday Nite Misfits|
|1996||Friday Nite Misfits|
- 1985-86 KWBA Director
- 1986-87 KWBA Director
- 1987-88 KWBA Director
- 1988-89 KWBA Director
- 1989-90 KWBA Director
- 1990-91 KWBA Director
- 1992-93 KWBA Director
- 1993-94 KWBA Director
- 1994-95 KWBA Director
- 1995-96 KWBA Director
- 1996-97 KWBA Director
- 1997-98 KWBA Director
- 1998-99 KWBA Director
- 1989-90 elected State Delegate in Double "I"
- Mary is the definition of "volunteer." When Mary distributed KWBA Championship Tournament entries to the league bowlers, you could hear her asking bowlers if they participated. If their response was no, she was right back with a why not and would proceed to make them feel comfortable entering. She encouraged and talked to the bowlers, making every effort to make all bowlers comfortable and feel like they could do it. She was more than willing to bowl with a new bowler or a lower average bowler just to introduce them to tournament bowling.
- As a director, she was always one of the first to step forward to volunteer and stick it out until the job was complete. Mary always said that she was not a leader, but what do you need done and how can I help.
- Mary worked in the 1995 WISBA Championship Tournament team office when hosted by Kokomo, as well as promoting it at the local level. Her responsibilities included team check-in, making substitute changes, announcements, and filing.
- Mary worked diligently with Membership Development leaders to build guidelines and assisted with the formation of League Services. She worked from the beginning in 1993 and continued to serve KWBA board and membership through 1999.
- Mary served as Lane Representative for many years at Lowry Lanes East and accepted those responsibilities with a positive attitude.
- Mary served as Astronettes League Secretary for six years and GM Modelmakers League Secretary for two years.
- She also served as Vice President of the Friday Nite Misfits and Sgt.- At-Arms in the Astro Ladies Classic.
- She also was on the ground floor of the KBA/KWBA successful fundraiser, the Monte Carlo. Again, you could hear Mary asking, "What needs to be done?" She worked the 1996, 1997, and 1998 Monte Carlo events.
- Mary participated in approximately 15 WISBA Championship Tournaments and placed fourth in the All Events/Handicap category in 1998 when she scored her high series of 715. She also participated in three national tournaments.
- Her highest game is 266 and highest yearend average is 174.
- In the United AutoWorkers (UAW) tournaments, Mary's team won Regional Championship in 1998. In 1997, she won second in singles and third in team in the International Finals.
- Mary is a member of the National, State, and Local 600 Clubs.