|1997-98||Team w/Runway 23 Pizza and Ice Cream||Actual||3049|
|1997-98||Team w/Runway 23 Pizza and Ice Cream||Handicap||3390|
|2001-02||City Mixed Doubles w/Greg Hobbs||Actual|
|1986-87||Gold Award/High Game (tie)||279|
|2000-01||Gold Award/High Average||204|
- 2001-02 KWBA President
- 2000-01 KWBA President
- 1999-00 KWBA President
- 1998-99 KWBA President
- 1997-98 KWBA President
- 1996-97 KWBA Vice President
- 1995-96 KWBA Director
- 1991 KWBA Director
- 1983-84 KWBA Director
- 1982-83 KWBA Director
- 1981-82 KWBA Director
- 1980-81 KWBA Director
- 2002-03 elected State Delegate to Muncie
- 2001-02 elected State Delegate to Indianapolis
- 2000-01 elected State Delegate to South Bend-Mishawaka
- 1999-00 elected State Delegate to Anderson
- 1998-99 elected State Delegate to Indianapolis
- 2001-02 elected National Delegate to Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 2000-01 elected National Delegate to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 1999-00 elected National Delegate to Reno, Nevada
- 1998-99 elected National Delegate to Indianapolis
- 1997-98 elected National Delegate to Quad Cities, Iowa
- She bowled her first 700 Series (714) in the 1997-98 Annual City Mixed Tournament.
- She has also been a participant of the Indiana State Queens Tournament as well as the WIBC Queens Tournament.
- On February 20, 1998, Debbie rolled her career high series of 760 that just missed the city record by two pins but won her the KWBA Gold Award for the season's high series.
- Deb qualified for the KWBA 650+ Award with her consist high scores in the 1998-99 when she had 16 series of 650 or higher. In the 1999-2000 season, she scored 15 series of 650 or higher, and in the 1997-98 season, she had 10 series of 650 or higher.
- Deb feels her consist high scoring with year-end averages of over 200 to be her highest achievement. In the 1997-98 season, she was able to maintain 21-game plus average of 208 and a 201; in 1999-2000, a 203 average; and in 2000-01, a 204 average that won the KWBA Gold Award for Season High Average.
- Debbie has bowled in the WISBA Championship Tournament since 1979 and competed in five WIBC Championship Tournaments, placing third in Singles in 1993.
- In 1996, her team won the Champion of Champions tournament.
- For the record, she held the KWBA's All Events high score bowled in 1998 with an All Events score of 1922 until broken by Beth Stanley in 2000.
- In addition to her top scoring, Deb has her fair share of league championships. In the Ramrod League, her team won in 1976, 1986, 1987, and 1995; 1998 in the Computerettes and Thirsty Thursday Leagues; and 1997 and 1998 in the Sunday Night Mixed league. She also has earned many league and achievement awards.
- Debbie was selected as the first Kokomo Tribune "Bowler of the Year" recipient in 1997-98.
- She also received the Carpenter Award, an attitude award in the Sunday Night Mixed league.
- Debbie served as a teller at the 1999 WISBA Annual Meeting in Indianapolis, and participated in the Joint Jamboree, Bowl Indiana Leadership Conferences, and local joint workshops.
- Deb helped put 17 teams into the KWBA Championship Tournament in 1997-98 through 50-50's in the Computerettes league.
- She is a member of the Local, State, and National 600 Clubs
- Debbie is a Certified Youth Coach
- She has also held the office of President, Secretary, and Treasurer of a variety of bowling leagues.