|1992-93||Team--Ralph Stewart Ins./Division B||Actual||2378|
|1998-99||Team--Ralph Stewart Ins.||Handicap||3163|
|2003-04||5-Mbr Team--Ralph Stewart Ins./Division B||Actual||2186|
|2003-04||Doubles w/Cyndy Trent/Division B||Actual||961|
|KOKOMO CITY MIXED TEAM/DOUBLES TOURNAMENT|
|2003-04||B & T Team--11th Annual City Mixed||Handicap||2863|
Rhonda is very family oriented, and she readily attributes her bowling career to her mom, Peg Lowe, who is a City of Firsts USBC Hall of Fame member. Her first memories of bowling are from the late 1960’s when Christmas break was the kids’ time on the lanes as they always hoped for two Christmas Vacation weeks of bowling fun and not just one. She began organized bowling in the Coca-Cola Youth League.
- 1990-91 KWBA Director
- 1991-92 KWBA Director
- 1992-93 KWBA Director
- 1993-94 KWBA Director
- 1994-95 KWBA Director
- 1995-96 KWBA Director
- 1997-98 KWBA Director
- 1998-99 KWBA Director
- 2000-01 KWBA Director
- 2001-02 KWBA Director
- 2002-03 KWBA Director
- 2003-04 KWBA Director
- 2004-05 KWBA Director
- 2005-06 KWBA Director
- 1992-93 elected State Delegate, Indianapolis
- 1993-94 elected State Delegate, Fort Wayne
- 1994-95 elected State Delegate, Kokomo
- 1995-96 elected State Delegate, Muncie
- 1996-97 elected State Delegate, Terre Haute
Rhonda also worked on the following KWBA Committees
- Audit Committee
- Awards Committee
- Banquet Committee
- Legislative, Policy & Procedure
- Mission & Goals Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Tournament Awards Committee
- Tournament Committee
Rhonda's other contributions/achievements to the sport of bowling:
- She began her league career in the 1960's in the Coca-Cola Youth League.
- Rhonda was league secretary for the Wildcat League for 24 years.
- She served as the Monday First Nighters league secretary for 10 years, and she served as secretary-treasurer for a summer league at Don Lowry Lanes.
- When Kokomo received the bid for the 1995 Women's Indiana State Bowling Association Championship Tournament, Rhonda was both active in seeking the bid and working the tournament.
- Rhonda served as the Kokomo 500 Club secretary-treasurer for several years and was involved when it was holding its 9-Pin No-Tap Tournaments.
- Rhonda was also a volunteer for working the Hall of Fame.
- At the time of her induction, Rhonda and her youngest daughter, Emily, placed fourth in the Don Lowry Lanes Family Twosome Tournament, and they will advance to the next level to bowl in Peru on May 16, 2010.