Gary is dedicated to bowling, the sport he loves. He is easy going and has a great personality. Gary feels that his greatest bowling accomplishment is with his children. He is particularly proud that they have acquired his desire to be a good bowler.Gary purchased Cedar Crest Lanes, which is now the Kokomo Sport Bowl, and he continues to support and promote our sport of bowling. He was recently elected for a 2-year term on the Indiana Bowling Center Association Board of Directors.
Game - 300 (3)
Series - 798
Average - 223
|1998||Doubles w/Jeff Wood||Actual||1379|
|1998||Doubles w/Jeff Wood||Handicap||1446|
|2004||Team Event—Coach's Crew||Actual||3376|
- 2007-08 City of Firsts USBC Director
- 2008-09 City of Firsts USBC Director
- 2009-10 City of Firsts USBC Director
- 2010-11 City of Firsts USBC Director
- In the 2005-06 season, Gary won the Kokomo Merit Award with the high yearend average of 222.
- Along with his career high average of 223 are other high yearend averages from 2000 through 2010 of 2-222’s, 220, 214, 213, 212, 2-211’s, 2-210’s, 2-207’s, and a 206.
- Gary has reached perfection with a 300 game on November 30, 2004, February 15, 2006 (in Elwood), and on February 17, 2007.
- Gary bowled a 299 game in August 2005 and a 298 game in December 2003.
- He received the 11 Strikes in a Row in 2002 (279), in March (290) and October (279) of 2005, and in April 2008 (299).
- As a leader in the bowling community, Gary has brought High School Bowling to Kokomo and is a high school coach (2 years).
- He has been a youth coach for 6 years.
- Gary has participated in the state and national championship tournaments for over 15 years.